Business English Course
Medical English programmes
DialoguE Medical English programmes are designed to provide you with the key skills, tools and terminology to operate in an international medical environment. Whether you need assistance with writing medical reports in English or need to expand your knowledge of medical language, DialoguE and its team of specialist Medical English trainers are uniquely placed to assist you.
Medical English Focus
The focus of the Mediacal English Course is on the use and development of English language skills in an insurance context, which will include lectures, presentations, discussions, problem solving, and writing on technical topics.
Bring please any documents, manuals, books, or material used by your company or industry so that we may custom-taylor English vocabulary to your specific needs.
Medical English Topics available include, for example:
- Medical terminology, practice in specialist vocabulary
- How to communicate with patients and medical colleagues
- How to speak at seminars and medical meetings
- How to read and write medical papers
- Understanding medical reports and case studies
- Medical abbreviation